The hashmail console is the communications hub for your dapp, where you can manage all your chat support conversations, train the AI on your docs, setup messaging campaign, configure your widget, and more
Objective and contents
At the end of this guide, you would be able to setup your dapp on the hashmail console.
Estimated time to complete this guide: ~5 min
Sign up with your email on https://console.hashmail.dev
If this is your first login, you will be asked to create a dapp
If you're a new user, please enter your dapp name and other details (you can change this later) on the initial setup screen
If you have been invited by another member of your dapp, you will be given the option to join the dapp
- Go to the 'settings' page of the console. Within settings, go to 'sender identity'
- Ensure your dapp name is correct and set your logo
- If you want to send messages via the API, please generate your API tokens
- Invite other members of your team by adding their email.
- Users can be of three types of roles:
- Owners - Superusers who can perform any action, including adding / removing admins
- Admins - Superusers who can perform most actions, except adding or removing owners and other admins
- Members - Basic role. Cannot setup or change most administrative settings. Restricted to responding to conversations, and setting up campaigns
Updated 4 months ago
Install the hashmail widget on your dapp website